making your period regular again?

i want my period regular again so i know my fertile days hellp and dont say go to doctor

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The only choices you have are : Birth Control pills to regulate your cycle in order to know when you are ovulating or just hoping for the best. I got pregnant easily wth extremely irregular periods. (Birth Control pills made me bloated and gave me headaches so I never used them.) I would skip 5 or 6 in a row. But I still managed to get pregnant when I wanted to. Good luck!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• On a daily basis, thoroughly chew and swallow 1 tablesppon of sesame seeds. Or you can grind flaxseed and sprinkle a tablespoon on your cereal,soup, or salad. Cumin and Dong Quai are herbs that can help regulate your cycle as well.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Try vitex.. It will definitely regulate your cycle. Also, you could take Fertilaid. I have been taking it for irregular cycle and I can tell you that I like it so far.... have read many wonderful reviews about it
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 8:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Buy ovulation predictor kits and they will be a big help. I used them and by the 3rd cycle I could tell when I was ovulation within a few hours.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Vitex is a completely natural herb that stimulates the gland that regulates your hormones. ( Can't think of the names of the gland at this time.) But it is completely natural, contrary to what the name implies. I used it.
    JoyXtwo

Answer by JoyXtwo at 12:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010