how do i............

find a post i was just reading? It was about the store clerk who asked the 60 year old for id at a liquor store.

mrs2323

Asked by mrs2323 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Check your browser's history.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Do you remember the category it was in? You can click on that category and see recent questions.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I had click over to another site and when i tried to come back to the question, I couldn't find it.I don't know which catergory.
    mrs2323

Comment by mrs2323 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• When I want to go to another website, and "save" where I am, I minimize the page by using the minus sign at top od screen. Then I open another internet page to look at the next website I want to look at. That way I have the first location ready to re-open (at bottom of my computer screen). Maybe this would help you next time. Good Luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:23 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Your browser history will have it. You can also click through the recent questions on the main answer page. If you answered or bumped the question or any of the answers, you can find it by clicking your stats section or in my answers section of the blue box in the upper right hand corner of this screen. if you know the title you can also do a search in that same blue box.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010