my due date is in two days on Wednesday and....

I have been having some serious discomfort when I stand, when I sit, when I lay or switch positions, it hurts for me to pee the baby feels way to low like shes going to fall out if I do anything, I was having braxtin hicks contractions but not today or yesterday and thats how long this has been going on. Did anyone have these symptoms right before going into labor?

Danielle55

Asked by Danielle55 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes, with my second child I always felt like I had to go. I couldn't do much of anything with out being extremely uncomfortable. You discomfort now will ensure a smooth delivery of your precious baby later.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 7:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yep sure did. With one of mine I use to joke her hand was going to pop out and high five me next time I went to poo. I started having pink blood shortly after that and then labor started really good.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yes. it felt like if i sat on the toilet she was going to fall out! that was about a week before labor started. after i got the bloody show i was in labor within 24 hrs. have sex, go for a walk, then take a nap. there is a hormone released when you are relaxed that can trigger labor.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010