I am so anxious to meet my new baby girl...

I have been on my feet cleaning house and doing laundry for two days now, I am so ready to have this baby, Can I hurt myself or the baby by being up so much, especially if im already having pains and feeling lots of pressure?

Danielle55

Asked by Danielle55 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lots of women go through this clean house phase before giving birth. I think you'll be okay, just remember not to over extend or bend to deeply. I am very excited for you.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 7:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No, it seems like you're nesting and that is normal.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Try to rest while you can!!! Enjoy the quiet and imagine her amazing face!
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• it's nesting and it's normal but i would encourage you to save your energy for after the baby comes. When i became over excited or anxious i would write my son letters. It didn't require much effort and it will be a nice gift for him to have when he gets older
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• That is actually very sweet, maybe I should write her a letter, Should I put that in the baby book?
    Danielle55

Comment by Danielle55 (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010