What....

movie makes you most emotional?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm pregnant - everything makes me cry. LOL. But when I am not... *thinks* I have seen PS I love you, I liked it. The Family Stone made me cry. OH! I went to see Bridge to Terabithia with my kids! I had no idea how it ended, I thought it was a kids movie. I was a wreck.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Sorry. Wrong section! Answer it anyway if you want......
    Anonymous

• I would have to say A Walk to Remember. I also bawled when I watched I am Sam. Oh! The Christmas Shoes was REALLY emotional for me!
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 8:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• LOL Kewl. A question we can all answer without debate!!! HMMM hard saying I guess Fried Green Tomatoes. I laughed, I cried, I was in total shock.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• This will be out of the norm, but mine is Saving Private Ryan. I always cry at least 3 times, without fail. When the mother gets the news, and when the Chief reads the letter. Ugh. There are also two scenes that makes me want to vomit. Not because they are gory (I love the Saw movies, and even got through Hostel without so much as a gag), but because they are so difficult to watch. (Those scenes are when the one boy is dying and crying for his mother, and when that guy gets stabbed in the chest - its so long and drawn out). Too bad this is my husbands favorite movie. I can't escape it!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Oh, man! Has anybody seen the movie "P.S. I love you"? That movie had my hubby shedding a few tears...in the movie theatre!
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 8:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Oldrwizrmom, no, but I want to! My sister's boyfriend cried...he's 18; that's kind of the age when they wouldn't be caught dead crying, LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• the Notebook and Passion of the Christ.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

JCRestoredme

• passion of Christ
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2008