update to the question i asked eariler..advice help..she is 17 not 16

i am 20 years old and i am married to a 23 year old man....i am bi and i left my husband for a 17 year old girl she is almost 18 and now i am back with my husband but i am missing my ex girlfriend and she is starting to talk to me again and i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to decide with whom you want to spend the rest of your life with, and you need to do this for the sake of everyone involved.

Answer by older at 7:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• thats not really any better. She's still underage and you're married!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You need to make up your mind on who you want to be with and not be going back and forth between the 2. Follow your heart.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• underage.. not really depending on the state. most states give 17 yr old right to concent... anyways... follow your heart. pray for guidence as what direction you might be best off in. maybe make a pros and cons list. what happened since you got married to make you want to be with other ppl. where are you happiest? is the husband the kids father - that matters - at least to me... idk -- SOUL search, only you know the answer.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I don't think that it is fair to your husband to remain married to him. Let him find someone who actually believes in the wedding vows (forsaking all others...)

Answer by rkoloms at 8:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• you are influencing a CHILD. you should go to jail. if you were a man it would be considered rape. i wish someone would do something about you.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i didnt even comment on your other post..but did you just forget how old this girl was or something...or are you wanting someone to feel sorry for you? most child predators do want someone to feel sorry for them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• She's still a CHILD. Does jailbait ring any bells in there?? Leave her alone. She's not and obviouly your not mature enought to know who you want to be with for the rest of your life. Get some help for yourself. And don't talk to her again. You have to work on yourself first before you can even love another person. Leave that CHILD alone.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• if they cant both be ok with you being with both, then the only option is to pick one. i think the age issue is irrelevant in your situation except that with her being a minor she is probably still at home with her parents and life with her would likely be very different than life living with your hubby. no advice anyone gives you on this really matters, it honestly is up to what feels right for you. in the end, you may be better off with neither of them. i know that i am much happier with my SO than in previous relationships because he is ok with me being with women as well. while i dont currently have a girlfriend, he accepts that side of me...especially on the occasions when it benefits him too if you kwim...lol.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010