helpp

my baby seems to have a poop fetish, she pulls of her diaper when i put her to bed an smears poop every were an all over her self she been doing this for a long time pretty much scenes she was 7 months old it was just onces in awhile so i stopped putting her to bed in her diaper . sences she got older it just seems to get worse ive tryed everything to get her to stop doing it but she out smarts me an its getting really bad... is this normal??? i feel like a bad mom cuz i cant get her to stop.. i put her sleeper on backwards now so she can get it off an do this but its been very hot an i want to put her in somthing cool to bed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter is really bad about taking her diaper off these days. Since its too hot for a backwards sleeper..what about a snap onsie? Thats how I have mine keep hers on! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• get out the duct tape!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I've taken a strip of duck tape & taped the front of the diaper. This way the velcro of the diaper is covered & the hold's too strong for dd to pull off yet. Looks ghetto as hell but it works!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• how old is she? and if it doesn't stop put the diaper on backwards. my ss did it constantly and the poo everywhere was GROSS!!
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• duct tape. seriously. my mom told me this and it worked. just tape over the tabs so that she cant pull them off.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My dd did this until I thought I would scream forever!!!

My mother made her a foul proof suit...lol

It was made out of stiff cotton material...no stretch in it...and she put the zipper in the back....problems solved.

She just bought a pattern for a jump suit at a store, bought some cute care bear material...
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver. Go with the duct tape, mama.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2010