Wow.... holy cow.... or whatever..... people are intense.... or mean. or something.

I've seen some mean bitches on here. and some crazy answers. Am I the only one bothered by this??????

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! VBruno.. MEGA B**ch!!!! very judgemental and rude.

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• You just gotta ignore (or try to) those people. Obviously they have some major issues. Mean people suck!!!!!!!!!

Answer by krisstencarmela at 7:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• are not alone!!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• No.

Answer by manna1qd at 9:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Nope you are not alone. The best thing to do is ignore them. They are just looking for attention like a spoiled child.

Answer by Tawanda74 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• No...I feel the same to... as everyone else said the best thing to do is ignore it and not feed them. Feeding them allows them to continue.

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I've noticed a few things but not enough that it really bothers me. I just try to ignore them as much as I can.

Answer by amethystrse at 10:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Yeah I have noticed it too. You just have to ignore it. I know it can be hard.

Answer by momma2merks at 11:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I agree with the others. Those people feel they have to speak their mind in such a way. I think sometimes they do it to see what kind of response it will get.

Answer by mybritt at 12:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I've noticed it as well. I used to take it personally, but there is a lady who said that she come on here to vent on some days and some days she's cool. So I think of it as, that person is having a bad day. But you have to remember that everyone is not going to say what you want to hear all the time. Does the answer make sense is a question that you should ask yourself.

Answer by Queentdi at 2:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2008