Im going to gain like 400 lbs!!!

UGG, so i definitely just ate almost an ENTIRE bag of dove chocolates to myself, without really realizing it!!! Im destined to gain my weight back and be fat forever! SOME ONE HELP ME PUT THE CHOCOLATE DOWN!!!!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can so easily do something like that.

I love to eat. I love food, especially good food. Eating is one of my pleassures in life.

So because of that.. I have to workout every day... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• To appease the chocolate addiction, buy the Jello sugar free chocolate pudding. I eat it and it really keeps me from craving chocolate. You can have a cup of pudding and not have to feel so guilty.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Do what I do,don't have it in the house. Just don't buy it. If you have to go get it you're not as likely to want to get up to get it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LOL..Wellll...think of it this way...if the bag is already empty..you can't eat anymore. :)
    Chocolate is addicting...better than sex. Now youre eating DOVE chocolate. That is REALLY good chocolate. You are not going to gain 400 pounds from one bag. Just don't go buy another one and don't get all junk food happy and pig out tonight! (thats something I would do,lol)
    You are the chocolate. Whats done is done. Now go use that sugar energy and take a long, fast walk. Jog in place. Trun on the radio and dance till you sweat then keep on dancing till you drop. Calories go in...calories get burned off...
    Good Luck...and if you ahve more chocolate..you are welcome to UPS them to me so you don't eat them!!! LOL :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• we dont keep it in the house for that reason. when i really want some i'll buy a small amount of something. i would probably eat a whole bag too if i had it. dove is sooo good!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• CORRECTION...YOU ARE NOT THE CHOCOLATE..hahaha...I meant to say..You ATE the chocolate..LOL oh boy :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I can never put the chocolate down.
    If I know it's there I have to have it.
    Just don't buy it, but then you are tortuting yourself. lol.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Ok you have already eaten the whole bag, now tomorrow burn all those calories with exercise!

Answer by older at 8:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• mispelled that one lol
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LMAO kimberly I AM THE CHOCOLATE!!! hahahah hubby was soo proud of me when i passed the candy aisle in walmart. I end up grabbing him some and then having an "excuse" to buy me some. Its like well he eats it...i will to, but he likes that sugary crap! I like the chocolate!
    sweetstkissez22

Comment by sweetstkissez22 (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010