What is your favorite room in your house ? ( decoration wise. )

Mine must be the kitchen...as that is the only one we have "finished" . We have a nice bistro theme w/ baskets, wine bottles and bistro images on walls...(in the livingroom I am waiting for a storage solution for my homeoffice stuff, and I need to finish painting a painting that goes up by the dining table....in the husbands office it's a huge mess - it's HIS room...the bathroom is so tiny....and the bedroom is a mish mash of furniture still waiting to get painted the same color, to create an illusion of matching.....and don't get me started on the boys rooms !!!!)

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 8:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My boys' bedroom. I just finished it not long ago. It's space themed. So I had a lot of fun painting planets and comets and nebulas on the walls. Then I finished it off by painting glow in the dark constellations. We love to "star gaze" during the thunderstorms and overcast nights, but in their bedroom now! LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• living room for now...its ocean themed, but after I get my daughters nursery ready. That will probably be my favorite room.
    prego_jessi

Answer by prego_jessi at 10:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• none of them really. Life in transition=house in transition. Purging extra stuff today.
    Miss2fied

Answer by Miss2fied at 5:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• none of them honestly. our apartment is tiny and has very few decorations. i am so ready to move!!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My daughters room. I did a lot of work to it and it turned out beautiful.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My son's room....it is a cool jungle theme :)
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 9:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Our Dining room because of the colors, the curtains, I love my table & chair set and it's the place where everyone gets together every day and talks, laughs, eats and just spends time together as a happy family!!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 10:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• our bedroom
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• The dinning room. It is french country done in gold, deep red, with blue accents. It reminds me of fall time.

natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 7:36 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My favorite room right now is still my daughters nursery. Pink and purple strips with a white chair rail pink for the upper half with castles and fairys and other princess stuff through out
    Brittyt4you_

Answer by Brittyt4you_ at 9:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2010