Rewording my previous question..... adult content

I have been charting my BBT and CM. My period ended after 7 days (my BBT went up a degree, then down a degree all throughout my period), on day 8 I had wet CM and my temp went up 1 degree. On day 9, it went up 1 more degree and wet CM. Day 10 and 11, it dropped a degree, followed by a .1 degree drop each day thereafter and dry CM. Was it possible that I maybe ovulated already even if progesterone is supposed to make your temp rise after you ovulate?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 8:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally think the ovulation predictor kits with the strips are way more reliable and accurate to use. I used them for 3 cycles and had my ovulation day down to almost the hour it happened. If you use it along with watching cervical mucus you can really pinpoint it down to the hour it happens. After I charted for 3 months, then we started trying and got pregnant right away.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010