What do you think she really thought?...lol

Today we went to go visit my in laws and my MIL and I were at the table talking I was telling her how we made a change in ours lives as far as doing a lot of walking and eating habits well through out the conversation I told her after we are done with our walk we just jump into the pool and omg it's (one) of the best feelings in the world...I did not mean to say (one) I caught myself and tried to pretend I did not say it..she was like...oohh...kkkkk! I was embarrassed but kept talking like I did not even notice.
I felt so stupid... Sometimes I say stupid stuff I hate when I do that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• who cares what she thought? It's not like she never had sex before.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• ha ha ha i do that too. my MIL is kinda uptight so i think it's funny.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't have thought anything about it. She is way too uptight if that is a problem. Nothing wrong with that at all!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Ha! That's funny! I wouldn't worry, I mean you didn't actually SAY sex, you could have been thinking of eating chocolate. Tell MIL to get her mind out of the gutter! LOL.
    WinkBoss

Answer by WinkBoss at 9:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well it's weird if she just assumed that you were talking about sex, there are lots of great feelings out there. Besides, you're married, you're supposed to love being intimate with your husband!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• she may not have thought anyting about it lol
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2010