what is the sweetest or nice thing you so has done this week?

happy-go-lucky

Asked by happy-go-lucky at 9:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, he and I have been together for a year and a half and he told me yesterday that he thinks we need to get rid of all our dishes..... when I gave him a puzzled look he said that we need a set of our own that we bought together just for us. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He made dinner reservations and booked his mom to sit for our anniversary this weekend.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I got to sleep until 10:30 on Sunday morning, got a really nice 45min back rub AND got to have ME TIME. Took myself, shopping, to the movies and out to a late lunch/early dinner.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Nothing so far but I have 6 more days ahead of me and one can only hope.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He put in a wood floor in my nieces room on Sunday, so their mom could surprise them with a brand new made over room.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He offered to take our LO out for an hour or so on Sunday so that I could have a small break and that fell through. So he then reoffered to do it later this week when I am not drowning in work.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I know it sounds insignificant, but he sliced and served my pizza and salad when we were out. Not that this was the BIGGEST thing he did, just that it was the sweetest, most unexpected thing. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 9:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He helped me in my garden this weekend because I have been struggling with tomato plants that are falling over. He fixed them in 15 minutes when I had been stuggling for weeks to get them right. He also did tons of housework last week cause he knew I was too tired to do it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My husband let me sleep in on Saturday AND let me take a nap Sunday afternoon!!! I'm so spoiled!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• last night he made dinner and the night before that he made banana splits for everyone. both of these after working for 10 hours
    happy-go-lucky

Comment by happy-go-lucky (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010