Why my belly seems smaller than usaully when I woke up this morning?

I ate some liver yesterday, the next day found out liver is not good for the fetus. I am on my 21th weeks, I have noticed when I woke up my belly has a little bump, but after I ate liver, somehow this bump is kind of flat. Can that says something is wrong with me? I am so scared. I can still feel the baby is moving inside. Can someone tell me is it normal?

Bananatree

Asked by Bananatree at 9:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my belly is always smaller when i first wake up. i think it's just the position of the baby.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• At 21 weeks your baby will be moving everywhere...trust me at the end I woke up with a completely flat stomach on the right side and a huge bulge on my left side....lol, he had decided to move over there....don't worry too much they are really resilient and as long as you feel the baby move you are ok :) Good luck...
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 9:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He probably just moved positions.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• it's probably the way you slept and your muscles are just more relaxed..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• and baby may have moved more toward your back too.
    xxhazeldovexx

• don't worry, the baby moves around... mine likes to try and curl up on the right side under my ribs all the time creating a hard round lump on that side. I'm constantly trying to push her over to the front where there's more room (she usually stays there for a little while but tries to swim back to her favorite spot haha)
    if you can feel movement you're baby is fine... those food guidelines are so super strict. i wouldn't eat liver every day but eating it just once won't hurt anything
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010