What is the craziest thing you have done in the name of love? adult content

The craziest thing you have doen for a man??? Either sexually or just something you cant believe you did to make him happy or stay.

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• The craziest thing I have ever done for my man to make him happy was paying for a trip to Jamaica, we got carvings out of wood that looked like us, and we bought some expensive Jamacian weed, that I smuggled back into America because he asked me to. Through all of this we were only friends but later became a couple. We are no longer together, I am with my boyfriend who is the daddy to our soon to arrive baby girl, and I am happier than ever.
    Danielle55

Answer by Danielle55 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Forsake all others for the rest of my life.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 9:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• hmm..craziest thing would be a sexual favor (or role-play) that i probably wasn't really into, but wanted the sex....but it would've never been to make him happy or to stay.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• got married. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I almost gave my virginity at 15 to a man (he was over 18) I thought I was in love with. Thank God he had issues and went in his pants before the act could be completed! I sure was dumb!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• have a threesome
    get a tribal tatt that is really the letter "j" but nobody knows that but me and him.
    i've done many crazy things.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Buy him a 120 dollar CD set when we werent even dating yet, visit his ex because they wanted to keep a friendship but i had to feel it out first.........umm.....idk........lie to my mom about crazy stuff.........
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Had his name tattooed on me. Put him before my child. Took forever to move on with my life and marry a good man!
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• ...i paid for a cruise for "love"..haha
    i bought a doombuggy too..boy was i stupid!!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• The craziest thing I've ever done in the name of love was seducing my college professor by writing a sexy paper about a Shakespeare sonnet. (Before you get worked up over the scandal of the act, keep in mind that he was only a year older than me and we were married three years later :) Our son will be two next week!!)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010