were you ever pregnant and didn't want to eat anything?

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 10:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Now that I'm about 20 weeks I want to eat again. But until this week or so, I couldn't even stand to be around food... For the first trimester the only thing I could hold down was Ginger Ale.... And if I so much as smelled food that was coming back up too.... So, yeah, the last thing I have wanted was food!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• With my first I was never hungry! I had to make myself eat! My second was the complete opposite!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• in the first trimester yes. my apetite is back now but i dont eat anymore than i did before. dh says i eat less. but somehow i managed to gain 10 lbs in a month.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I am 34 weeks now and I feel that way sometimes. It doesn't help that I have had severe nausea for most of this pregnancy and still get sick. But like I have to remember to eat at night even when I wouldn't normally. I don't like to eat too late because I don't like eating then going to sleep but because I am pregnant and if I don't eat, I will wake up sick in the morning.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm 6 weeks with our second but when I was 6 weeks with our first I eat everything I saw but now I really don't feel like eating at all. But I do eat and instead of eating junk I will eat some vegs or fruit.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• not much at all i only eat when the penut gets hungary or i will be sick so i only eat maye once a day
    Prego889

Answer by Prego889 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010