my "friend"

ok me and my "friend" have been friends for almost 9 years, but she seriously gets on my nerves at times. she wants to hang out everyday. and they dont have enough seating and i cant set on the floor and they have me set on a hard dinning room chair that is really uncomfortable. she wants to talk on the phone everyday and hang out everyday. She's got 2 kids herself, and still wants to hang out all the time. I dont want to lose her as a friend, but I can't take it anymore!!! she even posted on my fb asking if i was mad at her, because i didnt return her phone call! what would you do?

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 10:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• if your a stay at home mom and she is to why not? Maybe she is really lonely? Maybe she is just a really good friend?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• tell her i'm busy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I used to have a needy friend before having kids and finally I told her that I needed space. She didn't understand why, but after a few weeks of only hanging out a couple of time she moved on and found another friend to cling to.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• tell her you need space...or since THEY dont have enough seating, invite her to your place.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 10:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Invite her to your place or take her call but keep the talks short or tell her you are busy once or twice a week for a breather.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 10:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• thats another thing is they wont come over here. I think they have been over to my place maybe once or twice.
    prego_jessi

Comment by prego_jessi (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I would tell her she is too much for me. I need down time and time just working on my house and projects...want to come over and clean with me. No calls on weekends~or when ever~you just like it most when you don't have to return calls on weekends...lets do lunch on weds every month~you are working on your next step and you get little person time to think, so you are setting up big boundaries for everyone~I'm planning my life and I need time to think~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Dump her! lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• my family is always saying that because she hasnt always been the greatest friend. its kinda hard to explain. plus I have no other friends. :( sucks lol
    prego_jessi

Comment by prego_jessi (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Oh this is a hard one I hope u make the right decision
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010