Is there any reason he still talks to me?

A guy that would text/talk to me throughout the day, every day, recently cut back on his texts. That's a wonder all in its own, but my question is: Why does he even talk to me at all? I've mentioned a few times that casual sex isn't for me, so it isn't like he thinks he can "get any(thing)" from me. I don't like to play games and I've asked him why he started talking to me and he just changed the subject and never answered. I don't understand that. I haven't text/talked to him as much either. If he texts me I text him back. He called last night and I was sleeping so he asked me to call him back. I called him back and he said he was about to take a shower and would call back. He didn't call back. He sent a text this afternoon asking how my day was and I replied. I've left it up to HIM to contact me. I could understand if he was ok with no sex and seeing where things go, but he hasn't even initiated anything else. Any thoughts?

careph

Asked by careph at 10:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• IDK. Maybe he thinks he can eventually win you over. Sometimes they like the chase. You SAYING you don't like casual sex may not actually be what he HEARD. Maybe he likes your friendship. Maybe he wants a grown up relationship with you. IDK what else it could be.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• From now on what until he contacts u and see where his conversation is going
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LOL I dont know but i have been there.. sometimes thats their way of seeing where it goes.. i would just take it as just that.. him talking to you.. if it goes somewhere it does and if it doesnt oh well
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No sex, no company, simple as that. He is basically telling you to give it up, or no text from him. Hate to burst your bubble, but if you guys do happen to get there, wrap it up. This man could come with many more surprises that you do not need.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010