Ex Husband just told me his new "young" wife is pregant, but he still has sexual feelings for me and I believe he would act on them with me if I said yes, of course, I said I hope you know what you are doing, that it was not right for him to be married, still having feelings for me. What is your take on this.

Has anyone else been through an ex husband being married to someone 20 years your junior but he tells you he still has sexual feelings for you, that it will never be as good with new wife as it was with us. We were married for 15 years. Of course we have to see each other because we have a 12 year old son together. I would never do anything with him and told him that he needs to get over this. It is almost like, he sees I am happy and he wants to bring me back into being with him, BUT HE IS MARRIED AND NOW SHE IS PREGANT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• My take on it? RUN GIRL! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN AS FAR AWAY AND AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THAT MAN!! Do NOT get entangled in his illness! I'd turn, shake my butt at him and said..if ya wanted it..ya shoulda never traded it in, pal!
    His feelings..His issue..His hormones..His problem!!! RUN RUN AWAY!! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He wants his cake and he wants to eat it, too. And, why did you divorce? (LOL!) Did he talk to you about his feeling like this before he got married? Or before she got pregnant? Maybe he's just spooked.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You are right, you shouldn't get involved with him and you are also right, he shouldn't be married to this young woman and getting her pregnant while still having feelings for someone else. He sounds like a really bad guy, because right now, he isn't being fair to either of you. I would be mad that he was trying to toy with me that way, and also mad for his new wife who has this sort of behavior going on behind her back while pregnant. In fact, I would be so mad, I would be tempted to tell her myself what a creep he is and hope that she took it the right way and not just as a jealous ex trying to get revenge.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'd tell him he'd have an easier time trying to figure out how to put his dick up his own ass....but that's just the mood I'm in right now....zero tolerance for bs.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• have you ever seen It's Complicated?? watch ALL the way to the END!
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 10:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He did come back to me before he asked her to marry her asking did I think there was a chance for us to get together again, and I said no. They married last August. He started texting me about 2 months ago, very suggestive text.. I don't understand it, my best friend who is a judge, had the best comment, "I think I would accidently forward the messages to his wife" I am just can't do that. The woman is someone who works for him, and was part of the reason for our divorce, he did admit he got emotionally involved with her, but no sexual contact. It is Complicated movie all over. When I said I didn't think it would work for us, was because there were several issues that were still there, yes, we did have a great sex life, but that wasn't everything. I am just so hurt, it is already hard to see her, her being me 29 and me 48, and the insecurities that come with that.Sigh.....
    littlemyrn

Answer by littlemyrn at 11:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Run and lock the door. Dont even talk to him about that crap
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LOL gblocker.. download it on ur phone.. u can then block all his txt messages.. and you can set it up to say that ur phone doesnt get txt then he would have to call you.. and well.. he isnt gonna say those things to you
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No, don't do it because she make not feel like having sex because she is pregnant. And soon as she has the baby he will treat u different and u will feel bad.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Honey run and hide. He's one of those men who found out he got the short end of the 20/80 stick. If you don't know what that is it's a human nature experiment in which it was discovered that most men get only 80% of what they think they deserve from their SO's so they go out looking for that other 20% and eventually they find it, many men however think that because when they find their 20% they are getting all that they believe they deserve and want that their 20% is really worth 100% and get rid of their 80% and then find out down the road they've made a mistake and want that 80% back.
    MizzGidget

Answer by MizzGidget at 12:39 AM on Jul. 27, 2010