Hey ladies

I need some help. I am 2 days post ovulation. I am having the worst stomach cramps. They aren't coming and going the are constant but I can't even move they are hurting so bad. Does anyone have any idea what this? Should I go to the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have been having the same thing!!!!! I would give you a Bump but I'm all out right now....
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Ovarian cysts, almost without a doubt. I get them pretty often, and if they burst it might hurt REALLY bad, so go ahead and take the maximum dose of tylenol :( So sorry you're dealing with it, but don't let it freak you out. What happens is when your egg is released during ovulation, sometimes it leaves a clogged... something, and it causes it to get a fluid filled cyst. A heating pad always helps me a lot. Try to postpone sex because that can cause it to rupture.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 10:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Possible ovarian cysts... Not as scary as they sound. Can be not harmful, or a UTI... Def go to a doctor and check it out. I have always had a really bad prob with them myself.
    kentuckyqueen

Answer by kentuckyqueen at 10:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Google it though, and see if that lines up with your symptoms.
    crystalhuskey