just wondering

i am prego with my second child and i do not have brest tenderness. My nips are a little tender but nothing to write home about is that normal? Also what eles is different with each time that you are prego. The first time i was i lost it then i had my daughter and now i'm on my third and i'm scared that i might loose this one to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Each and every single pregnancy is different. With my first I was sick the first 6 months. I could not keep food down to save my life. My second I was only sick the first 3 months, but I had terrible heart burn the rest of it. Aches and pains are different each time too. It all has to do with the hormones for that particular pregnancy. And don't get so overwhelmed about the possibility of losing the pregnancy. Just relax and enjoy it. Consider yourself lucky that your breasts are not terribly tender and sore right now! Good-luck and congrats on baby number 2!!

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• every pregnancy is different this is my 5th pregnancy i have had 2 miscarriages so i know how u feel!! my breasts are much more tender this time than any other time even with my 2 daughters i dnt remember em hurting like they do now!! so good luck and jst relax i know its hard
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Everything could vary pregnancy to pregnancy. Good luck girl!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• maybe ur breasts got toughened up by the first one...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008