IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING A SIMILAR SITUATION AS I AM VIA JOURNAL?

SHAKII

Asked by SHAKII at 10:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know the feeling.
    I'm 18, pursuing a degree in psychology, 2nd year of college, and I know I have 4-5years to go, only if I remain full-time, until I can make any real money. Until then Im starting a tax business to earn something because money's tight with just my fiance's income.

Some people say, Oh yeah starting your own business at 18 is great, but I know that the first years profit will only barely help and because tax season is so short it will take me a few years to make any real income. :( But I just hope I can keep a positive attitude.

I know my number one goal is to be a great mommy and as long as I am doing that, everything else will come in it's own time with hard work
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• YES!!! I know exactly how you feel and what you are experiencing. I wish you luck with your goals and ambitions and hopefully they will come true shortly.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• That's awesome Dominique! I wish I was that responsible at 18, no matter what you will be successful. :)
    IAmFreeToDance

Answer by IAmFreeToDance at 11:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• THANX GUYS
    THIS MEANS ALOT TO HEAR THESE ENCOURAGING WORDS.
    I HAVE TO SUCCEED. THEIR IS PEOPLE OUT THEIR WHO IS WAITING FOR ME TO FAIL AND I HAVE TO PROVE THEM WRONG AND TAKE THE TROWN
    SHAKII

Comment by SHAKII (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2010