After taking off your bra.. adult content

Ok so this is a tad yucky, but funny .... Have you ever taken your bra off at the end of the day and found something in it? I just thought about this because I saw a commerical for m&ms and I remember a long time ago when I went to the movies I dropped an m&m down my shirt at the movies.... later that night my hubby and I were getting ready to "ya know" and I had chocolate all over one of my boobs haha

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have found popcorn, pennies, grapes, etc. When I was younger, I would wear low cut shirts and my husband was all the time trying to though things in. Sometimes, I though I got everything out, but didn't.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Lol I have had many thing's fall down into my bra but I always take it out before I forget...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 10:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I found a cheerio a few weeks ago. I thought it was hysterical. At least he could lick off the chocolate. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• my ex used to always try to through things in my shirt ... i liked the low cut shirts and i had the boobs to wear them. so i'd constantly forget about something being thrown in my shirt and find it later.
    we always laughed about it.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• crumbs !!!! LOL
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yes I have
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010