vaginal bleesing during pregnancy adult content

Hey ladies i need some advice, my period came 2 wks late I had 2 neg hpt, I got my period the 23rd and its the 26th and my period is almost gone I don't need to wear a tampon or pad I only see a little blood when I wipe sorry tmi so I'm wondering if this could be a period or vaginal bleeding and I could be preg I've had a chemical pregnancy before and I was in a great deal of pain and had a very long period what do u guys think? Should I go to the doc? Thanx

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 11:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same thing and my baby was fine to ease your mind get checked out.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It sounds like you were late. If it helps try a 3rd pg test, 1st thing in the am w/out drinking anything. Your dr can always do a blood test too but don't stress and remember you know your body best!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 11:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Mama officer tell me ur story
    bxmommy2be

Comment by bxmommy2be (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010