I wanted my boyfriend gone for so long, I finally kicked him out and I want him back am I crazy...????

Me and my guy has been dating for 4 years, I held him down while he was in jail for the 3 years.. He recently came home and to me have not done what needs to be done as far as trying to gain my trust back( because he cheated) and acts like the streets is where he wants to be.. I kicked him out and now I want him back home... I know he's not good for me but I love him to death.. What am I to do.. I have a lot going on and don't need the drama in my life... I can't seem to shake him.... uggghhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think you want him, I think you are missing the idea of him. Do right by yourself and the feelings will go away with time. We all have had someone in our lives that did a number on our hearts so don't try to get over him in a hurry, try to make every other aspect of your life better and happier and getting over him will fall into place.
    Sounds like you did the right thing!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 11:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Girl I am in the same boat. I don't know why I miss him more when we break up. And we was engaged, but I got upset and broke up with him.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Just because you love him does not mean he is good for you, which you admitted you know. There are so much better men out there than cheaters. I'm not even going to go into him being in jail, I don't know why he was there but you can be sure that you can do better. Stay strong. Your life will be so much better in the long run.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I feel ya but its time to just move on this cant be good for your child... I am sorta there with my babies dad i want him but when i have him i dont want him.. and i think its cause he just isnt right for me.. so i moved on.. and tho i still miss him its better now
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You need to figure out why you feel you don't deserve a real man & why you would even consider settling for someone like this. Do you really want to waste any more of your life on a guy who doesn't love or respect you? And why should he when you don't require him to. You need to forget about having a relationship for now & spend some time doing some real soul searching to figure out what you can do to gain a healthy self-esteem & make a solid life plan for yourself. When you do this & are ready to begin a relationship with someone, you'll find that you attract better quality men & will ultimately find a man who is gonna treat you with the dignity & respect you deserve.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• youre just lonely and miss him.. but i think you did the right thing by leaving him!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I was the same way, but it's really just an addiction, not love. Treat it as such - stay away from him, cut off contact. He's poison.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 3:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't think you miss him as much as you miss having a partner. I can tell you know he is bad for you, doesn't treat you like he should, and that you deserve much more from a relationship.

It will take some time but I do fully believe you will be 100% happier without him around dragging you through the mud. Good Luck and Stay Strong!!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You are not wanting to be alone again so you are wanting him back in your life. And you want another adult to love
    mistees_Mommy

Answer by mistees_Mommy at 3:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Girl go on and take him back because you know you're going to, why ask us?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010