my mom, my boys and me

I am considering moving in with my mother. The boys will be in a better school district and be closer to better specialists. I hope to go back to school so one day I can do something disibilities and all. And mom would look after boys for me so that can happen. Good idea or bad idea?

zadesmom1998

Asked by zadesmom1998 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's a great idea.& having family that is willing to rearrange their lives in order to better youself,I think thats great.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Depends. How does your mom feel about this? Will there be room enough for all? Are you planning on carrying yours and the boys' weight while living there...like paying a portion of the bills, groceries, etc.?

If she is actually wanting you to move in, there is quite a bit of extra space, and you plan to not take advantage of your mom......then yeah, sounds like an okay idea.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It depends on how well you get along. I did it for a while but I saved up to get out. After a while it gets old

Answer by admckenzie at 11:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• This was her idea. We would split the bills 100% my idea. We didn't get along well when I was growing up but we are two different people. The love is there.
    zadesmom1998

Comment by zadesmom1998 (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It really depends on how well you think you will get a long.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Me and my son spent about 2 or 2/12 years living with my parents, I went to school and he got into a good school district. It was great at times and terrible at other times. Just be prepared for anything- good luck=)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It really depends, how is her relationship with your sons? If it's good, then ask her, if not, I would rethink this.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• She adores them! They trust her and she them. I really can't find a down side.
    zadesmom1998

Comment by zadesmom1998 (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• as long as you don't have any sibs to talk down about it. you two get along real well right?
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2010