im jst found out last wk that im pregnant i had a miscarriage 3 mos ago and i had one 4 yrs ago but i also have 2 healthy children i am a nervous wreck that im going 2 have another miscarriage any advice on how 2 jst relax and not worry so much about it?

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sweetheart, the more you stress the more likely you are to have a miscarriage. Just breathe, relax and leave it in God's hands.
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 9:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Nothing you can do will change fate... Stay positive, and you had two healthy babies... Keep your head up girl :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My 1st pregnancy was a tubal and I am now pregnant with my 2nd normal pregnancy. I know how you feel. Just try to think positive. I know it's hard. Just try to relax and enjoy the kids you have. I wish you the best of luck!!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I really don't have advice because I am in the same situation! I've had 2 miscarriages this year and have had complications with this pregnancy, I'm currently almost 15 wks along and can't sleep at night because of being so worried, I just want the baby so much! I just wanted you to know that there are others in your situation and all I can do is pray for the best and hope for the best! Good luck to you!!!!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008