items in good bags?

my son's 1st birthday is coming up making goody bags &was wondering what I should put in them.
btw. the theme is Yo Gabba Gabba if that helps(:
please &thanks...

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I usually go to the dollar store and pick up a few different items from the party section to put in there.... you could also do crayons, stickers, chalk, candy
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Whenever I put together goody bags, I buy books. The cheap ones from the dollar store that cost 3/$1. Then I fill the rest of the bags with noise makers (can't figure out why the parents give me the evil eye!), and the cheap toys that come in the party section. We always give the bags as the kids leave. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Well, since it is a first birthday, you need to make sure whatever you buy does not have small parts that could choke one of your guests or your son. I agree that I would buy things from the dollar store, if they are safe enough!
    arkansasmom1985

Answer by arkansasmom1985 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Oriental Trading Company has some good deals for little goodie bag options. :)
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 8:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• books
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 27, 2010