Can I please please get some answers please?? adult content

This might be a bit much for some people but I am friends with a very nice lesbian couple. They are ttc and found a donor, they decided to do things at home to save money... Well the semen was put in her with a small dropper (one that doctor provided)... And then she didn't go into her vagina but she did give herself an orgasim to increase the chances of conception... (she did make sure that she was ovulating) well the very next day she had some very LIGHT pink blood in some dischage just a wipe full and two days later had some red chunkier brownish blood in discharge also just a wipe full.. Everything she has read says it's way too soon for implantation so any ideas on what it is? There was no sex and her periods are like clock work and she has never booed between periods ...??? Can someone shine some light on this for her?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmmm maybe it scraped her a little on the inside. I know of a few times after hubby and I have sex, I bleed very little the next day but that was it. I honestly don't know if the implication bleeding. Well GL to your friends I hope for the best!!!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Call the doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• prob just a scrape like 1st ans said, but would call dr to be sure, can't be to careful, infection would not be a good thing for her right now.
    txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 10:32 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Not sure. Sometimes women have a little bit of blood for no reason and without cause and it goes away on its own as mysteriously as it came. If it continues, she should call a doctor. Otherwise, it's probably nothing to worry about.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It could have been a scrape or irriation from the dropper. I would call the Dr. just to be sure.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010