I.B.S.

I Have had stomach pain since july.. my ob\gyn thought it was from scar tissue from the c-section... well he went in and looked and ther was no scar tissue... he said that my bowels were very active and that i need to see a gastroenterologest..... Anyone have irritable bowel syndrom ?? I have burning belly pain.. and no change in bowel movement .... sometimes feel my bowels move..

emturner

Asked by emturner at 9:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Health

• I have IBS and spastic colon and it sounds to me like you have the spastic colon. I would also see the GI
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 9:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• you generally won't receive a dx of IBS unless they've ruled out any other causes. you need to see that GI
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yes i have that too they also said do to that i had gallstone since then i havent been right still have the same pains and i dont know what to do about it ..
    aidensmom262

Answer by aidensmom262 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008