What Other Mommy Methods Could I help My babys teething???

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At the baby section were they sell oragel and all that baby stuff, they sell these little rubber things that go on your finger and it has little ripples on it, I would put one of the on my finger and rub my sons gums very lite and he looooooved that.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Hylands homeopathic teething tablets :) A frozen washrag, and ig baby is old enough, a frozen waffle :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i gave mine pizza crust, and anything else that was very hard. i worked at a little italan place when my first and second were born. i always got them one of those hard long cookies. i don't know if i'm speeling it right but the kids loved them.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:19 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Frozen waffles, or those mesh feeders with frozen fruit in it.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 8:54 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• NO ORAGEL! That can make teething worse, it numbs everything but where the pain is and it can burn. put some in your own mouth to see why. cold, chewing, activity, nursing, and patience. this is something you just have to wait out. don't over medicate..it doesn't last and you reduce effectiveness be giving too much -- if you must give some thing only at night to ease the ache long enough to help fall asleep. FYI lying flat hurts more when your mouth aches.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:37 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I always use the mesh teethers and I put ice cubes in them. It completed numbs his gums and can't harm him in any way. If he's really bad then I'll give him Tylenol too.
    JoeyJrsMomma

Answer by JoeyJrsMomma at 9:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• an amber teething necklace
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Despite what amileegirl says, we have always had good luck with Oragel and only needed to apply it one time for relief. Make sure you're giving the baby and not adult kind.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010