My ds turned 3 in March and I took him to my dentist in February, who also serves children, but it was a bust!! He wouldn't open his mouth at all! My doc gave me the # of a pediatric dentist which I plan on calling but I'm not sure if its still too early for him... is it worth the try? Or should I wait a little longer? What are the risks of waiting? Better yet, should I have already taken him in? Laura from NYAnswer Question
Answer by Patience1 at 4:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2008
Answer by kaysha at 9:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2008
Answer by jaes347 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2008
Next question overall
(Babies (0-12 months))
If my breast hurt does it mean that I have Thrush? (yest infection) and the...