help me

i was taken advantage of months ago and wound up pregnant. i am pretty sure the baby is my fiances. i havent even told him anythin. im to scared, i dont want to loose him. the other guy threatned me. just today i did somethin about it. the other guy is sayin he is taking me to court and taking the baby from me. i no i should tell my fiance and i will very soon. does anyone no any websites that might help me? also im getting married next week, if my fiance signs the bc what happenes if its not? help. please dont judge. i already feel awful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• i don't think your soon to be hubby will belive you on that story...
    Anonymous

• that was a very rude comment to say. she just asked for advice and and if you didnt have any you shouldnt be answering it. I am sorry if that happened to you! you need to be honest hun with him. as for legal issues I dont know, you might want to contact a lawyer. sorry.
    Anonymous

• What exactly do you mean by taken advantage of? Talk to your fiance. Be honest about everything. Do it now, before the wedding. He needs to know.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 9:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• my thoughts about this is how does he know its his? and why is he so worried about it? and what kind of advantage did he do to you cause, you can do something about what he did to you, but if you would tell more about it, some of us would be able to help you more
    Anonymous

• Honesty is the best way to begin a marriage. If someone took advantage of you he needs to know so he can protect you from it happening again. Guys love protecting their women. Let him do what he's instinctively drawn to do, love you and protect you.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i think she is scared to tell him , she is afrid that he will walk out on her. and if she is scared like that she must know him good enough thats why she is waitting..
    Anonymous

• he is mad because i am geting married. he had a thing for me. he addmited to me on the phone when he called and threatned me weeks ago that i passed out and we did stuff. i dont remember that. i had two drinks. he could be making this up out of jealously. i filed papers already. i dont no if he is serious or just trying to cause me problems because i am getting married. i am just scared to death if its true
    Anonymous

• why is everyone judging this poor girl. she just asked for advice!! The only advice I can give you is to tell your man and stay away from the creep. go to the police if he is bothering you
    Anonymous

• if you passed out he could of slipped you something but if you don't remember then it didn't happen and he is trying to cause problems, i would just get him for harassment or you can drop a oh shoot i forgot what it is called now but he won't be able to step 100 ft near you its on the top of my lip grrrrr
    Anonymous

• but he is threatning me sayin he isss goign to take the baby from me. when i get married does he still have legal rights
    Anonymous