why are so many of the moms on this site...

SO RUDE AND IMMATURE?? i mean come on, grow up! moms on this site come here for help and support. you all remind me of the mean girls in Jr. high. GROW UP!

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 1:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never act like anything I am not. Yes, this is the internet. Yes, I can be a bitch and nobody would know.But why? I don't think I could do it because then I would not feel like myself. I don't judge and I don't bash. I just read posts and answer to the best of my knowledge.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• that's so funny you post that me and my bestie were just talking about some of the things some moms say on here. it's very harsh sometimes. lol
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We're human. We make asses out of ourselves assuming things. When we see a really out there question, the first thought is teenager playing a joke or someone's SO on the CM account. If this is about the SO butt question, then yeah some of us may have been wrong. But if you look farther at those answers and the ones to her next question you'll see appologies (sp?) and real answers.
    I'll be the first to admit, I make an ass out of myself often. And I'm sorry for it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Can I vote Kiwi for best answer? This line is the best line I have ever read on here!

"I'll be the first to admit, I make an ass out of myself often. And I'm sorry for it. "

--

Woohoo Someone actually admitting they can be wrong. Way to go Momma! I ♥ you Kiwismommy!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Who are you referring to?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• what the said
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Who knows....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I agree with you! It is sad really that so many moms get such pleasure in bashing those in pain.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:54 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We didn't mean to be rude, but your name is Preggydyke... we thought you could handle a little antagonism!! :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 1:55 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i agree totally, and if you want to bash, take it to the debate section!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 27, 2010