i need help locating a doctor to do a tubal reversal.. im from wv any sugg????

Asked by cherri_bloss at 3:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Tubal Reversal - Tubal Ligation Reversal, Information, Cost| Find ...
    Learn more about tubal reversal to achieve pregnancy. ... Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming ... -

Answer by vbruno at 10:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Google Dr Berger in Chapel Hill NC. I lived in Southwest VA when I went there and it was just a 5 hour drive. He is great and very reasonable in his fees. I paid around $6,000.00 in 2005 which is about what we paid for each of the 2 unsuccessful IVF attempt's we did prior to the TR. It took us 11 cycles after the TR but I did conceive and we now have a wonderful 2 year old son that I will always be thankful to Dr Berger for :) Check him out and best of luck!

Answer by Digger70 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2008

• I am hoping to have a TR in the spring. I have chosen Dr. Levin in Louisville, KY. He has been doing tubal reversals since 1978 with a very high sucess rate. Check out his website, The website will answer any of your questions.

• did you have any success with Dr. Levin? I have been researching him for 3 years and cant decide between him or Dr. Berger....I know it is a lot of money and I want to be sure I pick the right one.....

Answer by tlagle81 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2010