Anyone know what I can do with my ds clothes?

my ds is growing soo fast! i have tons of, i sware, bran new baby clothes! he is 4 months and just grew out of his 3-6 month clothes! he has to ware 6 months or 6-9 months. he is a lil fatty! all his clothes are in awesome condition! some were only worn maybe once. what can i do with all of them?

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Craigslist, Freecycle, Relatives, Friends, stash in storage if you plan on having more... :)
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 8:53 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• give them to someone you know, a relative or a friend who will make use of them. if you cant, donate them to a charity or something..

mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 2:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'd take them to a consignment store and sell them! That's what I'm going to do with my DD's clothes. I also give outgrown baby stuff to my mom to take to a women's home.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:48 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i put everything i cant use anymore on freecycle so that it will help out a fam that needs it
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 7:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i'm doing that right now, weeding out my kids closets, i know a church that has a "clothes closet" they give clothes to those who need it. i'm taking three black trash bags to them this week. one from each child
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Around here we have a couple consignment sales twice a year. In the fall and the spring. The ones around here are called Belles and Beaus and Tot Trade. You might ask around and see if there is something similar in your area.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Here's some options: Sell them on EBay, Craiglist's, resale shops or at a flea market or garage sale. There are also CM groups for selling items. You can also give them away to Goodwill or a similiar charity.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010