Has palin answer any question she didn't practice for?

nope. whenever she gets a question that she doesn't have an answer for or when she is challenged on an answer, she ignores the question and talks about herself. nothing that has to do with the question or the challenged answer.
I know someone reported the other post because the poster didn't ask a question. and it got deleted. so here it is. we have a right to express our opinions as does everyone else.

ny.chica

Asked by ny.chica at 9:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• She's making a fool of herself, and it's really sad. I said from the very beginning of the debate that she looked like she was reading from a teleprompter. You can see the wheels turning in her head and she's fishing for the stuff that she thinks sounds the best. I can't believe how she's blatantly ignoring the questions.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• No she hasn't. I agree.
    Be careful. I just got a question deleted due to "rules" and its because people dont agree with me. I won't be posting any more questions in this section. People are too sensitive about politics.
    Anonymous

• Actually, I think she rifles through her note cards frantically first. Notice how she's looking down when Biden speaks, while he looks at her when she is speaking. Interesting, no?
    crazydogchick

Answer by crazydogchick at 10:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Her eyes glass over, and she goes on autopilot. If she wasn't prepped, she talks about energy and her mayorship in Alaska.
    lilmami81

Answer by lilmami81 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• No she hasn't. I agree.

I posted in the form of a question because I know that's the excuse someone used to report you. we are suppose to post in the form of a question. Please don't stop posting in this section. don't let people silence and censore you. I don't care who agrees with me or not. I will not be silence. I will continue to exrcise my freedom of speech.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• crazydogchick .. I noticed that as well.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Excellent question. I have yet to hear one.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 10:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Thank you ... I will. I was afraid I would be deleted or something... can anyone delete a question?
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• "If she wasn't prepped, she talks about energy and her mayorship in Alaska."

yes. I love her I know you asked that.. but I'm going to talk about this... and the moderator is not pushing her to answer. I think she is afraid to push for real answers so that Palin doesn't cry her famous "she is being me to me" crap. that's why republicans made a big stink about it before hand to make sure she was super easy on palin. that way sheonly had to read the notes given to her at mccain's ranch.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• "Thank you ... I will. I was afraid I would be deleted or something... can anyone delete a question?"

No problem. anyone can not delete a question. but if they don't agree with what you are saying, some tend to report you to CF and if you didn't post in the form of an answer cafe mom will delete your post. also some here will use that report bottom to try and silence anyone with a different opinion. but if you don't curse, insult or personally attack anyone CM won't delete your post.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2008