Cheating?

I have never cheated on my boyfriend, he asks me everday if i been seeing some one else in just ways that make me mad. I have never once tought about cheeting on him I love him more than anything I cant find away for him to relize it. I have just thought about breaking up with him so he would miss me. I to the end of my rope HELP PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• i would tell him that his lil jokes are getting very tiring and that you will not put up with that kind of nasty remarks about cheating also if he is saying it he must be doing it
    Anonymous

• tell him if hes that insecure that maybe you should leave? ususally the one thats barking the loudest is the cheater! its about insecurities and i wouldnt put up with it! he shouldnt do that to you its wrong! he should trust you all the way and you have never given him a reason to think your cheating so i would tell him to quit or you could leave!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• That's just a sign that he may be doing the cheating and maybe he's scared that you are too. He may be looking for someone else to blame. If you have kids with him then you def. need to tell him that this has to stop and your sick of it.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• usually when theyre accusing its because theyre cheating themself....
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 10:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• THE WOMEN ABOVE HAVE A VERY GOOD POINT. IN MOST CASES WHEN SOMEONE IS ACCUSING THEIR PARTNER OF CHEATING ALL THE TIME IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING IT THEMSELVES AND SO THEY ASSUME THAT YOU MUST BE TOO. I'M NOT SAYING THAT HE IS DEFINENTLY CHEATING ON YOU, BUT IT KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE HE MIGHT BE. IT COULD ALSO BE THAT HE IS VERY INSECURE. EITHER WAY YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ACCUSED OF IT ALL THE TIME. I ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE TOLD HIM TO STOP THIS, AND HE HASNT LISTENED. I THINK YOU NEED TO LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU LOVE HIM VERY MUCH BUT THAT YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE WITH SOMEONE THAT DOESNT TRUST YOU, AND THAT IF HE DOESNT STOP YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE HIM! GOOD LUCH AND IF YOU NEED TO TALK MESSAGE ME!
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 4:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i have to add something here ladies: i have a friend who was cheating on his gf bc he didn't want to hurt her by breaking up with her {yea i didn't agree with it either, but id only met his gf once it wasn't exactly my place to tell her}. anyways he tried giving her hints that he wasn't happy, he even stopped sleeping in the same bed as her....he blatantly asked her more than once, what would you do if I cheated on you? and when he'd ask her it would be like the only thing he had said to her all day...she'd answer him, but she still didn't get it. he finally broke up with her and she acted like it was a surprise....
    Mers1803

Answer by Mers1803 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2008