original poster of the heated conversation..explaination.. adult content

ok so here is my thing.... i was looking at some questions on here and noticing how many monthers are bashing other mom's questions/life situations. and it pissed me off. so i posted about why so many moms on here are so freaking run to other moms. they come here for support and get called names and stuff. and one of ther answeres was this...

We didn't mean to be rude, but your name is Preggydyke... we thought you could handle a little antagonism!! :) ----posted by blabbermouth.
so i decided to write her back and call her out. i have seen several times where she has bashed another mother on here, and this place is supposed to be for support and advise. not calling names and stuff. i am tired of all the rudeness, and i am just the kind of person to point it out and say something.

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 3:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• so why let it bother you? if you're here for advice and support then stay away from the touchy subjects. i do unless i'm feeling bitchy for the day then anythings game.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Is this argument still going on? I had to leave because a tornado came through town. Glad I didn't miss anything.
    People are rude on Cafemom and people are rude in real life. It's just the way it is when we all have differing opinions. I didn't see any name calling though. Just the one comment that you stated. She could've been more tactful but at the same time this is just the internet don't let it get to you.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• OK first you didn't have to repost.
    Second you are misusing the tmi flag just a bit.
    Third I think you are being extremely oversensative. Yeah she made a joke in your post on moms being mean . I was tempted to as well because it is asked over and over and over, and gets annoying to see every damn day. I also noticed this isn't the first time you your self posted one.
    Fourth it is pretty annoying to have to search for the explanation on this when we were all waiting in your other post.
    Fith I have never seen blabbermouth just go off with out a reason, though that doesn't mean she hasn't.
    sixth this is extremely rude as well so who are you to call her out,
    seventh this is against the rules and you can be suspended for calling another out using there screen name
    Eighth why in your other post did you mention some one being called out by their real name.
    Stop whining about things, if you can't take it leave, but really this.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i think thats incredibly rude!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• what she said to me or what i posted?
    Preggydyke

Comment by Preggydyke (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't know what has been going on today but I know what has gone on in the past. People will ask questions and when they get answers they don't like they call it bashing, name calling, "and stuff." If someone asks for advice they leave themselves open to hearing things they might not want to hear.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i am basicly standing up for the mommas that are getting bashed. lol
    Preggydyke

Comment by Preggydyke (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sometimes we all get answers that are sometimes brutally honest. Some take it as bashing but some take it as a wake up call. Have I had people be brutally honest with me? Yes and at first I was hurt but I had to look at it as the honest answer that I really needed to hear. If I ask a question I expect all sorts of answers, even ones I don't like.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• HOW RUDE!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• name calling is not constructive. kicking someone when they are already down is wrong. it is totally different to give someone advise that they may not want to hear
    Preggydyke

Comment by Preggydyke (original poster) at 3:13 AM on Jul. 27, 2010