my pages

I have been trying to get some things put on my pages, like what am trying to do is move some stuff from the left side to the right side but they are not staying, is there something going on now that we can't have anything on the right sides of our pages.

blueeyes08

Asked by blueeyes08 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Some things just WONT stay on the right side of your page. Like the breast cancer awareness, join hands thing. Cafemom made it that way because it is a paid advertisement. Placing it on the right colum cuts off the view of it. As with the laundry game, and the road trip game. Paid advertising. It has to stay on the left side so the view is full and not cut off.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008