Is Palin the future of our country?

Really, will smart Americans let this happen? She makes women look rediculous. This is the first women that could potentially be in the white house. It is painfully obvious that she was chosen for her gender. I wouldn't be surprised if her precious notecards that she is reading from so intently were written by McCain to make sure that she doesn't mess up. Biden isn't that great of a speaker, but at least he has a point. Honestly, if you support her specifically, I am curious where your reasoning comes from.

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 10:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• hell no. she is not the future. unless the future of this country is a never ending war and back alley abortions.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Personally...My vote was determine eons ago... I don't watch the debates and I don't care....I already know who I'm voting for and have know for eons....

Who the VP is doesn't matter......
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Like I've said, she's making a complete fool of herself. She has NO idea what she's doing, she's in way over her head. The thought of her being that close to the presidency scares the hell out of me. She sets the women's rights movement back a few decades. She is NOT the future, she's stuck somewhere in the 1950's where women don't have the right to choose what happens to their bodies and gay people aren't socially accepted.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I am watching this debate and I think she is playing the dumb crowd. She is telling a fairy tale and making herself and McCain seem like they are nothing but rainbows and butterflies without any back up as to what they are going to do to create this fairytale she telling us about.

I love how she skipped over bankruptcy and how she dances around the questions and basically rewrites the question to what she wants it to be! She is embarrassing herself!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Oh holy FSM, I hope not.\
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 10:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Glad to hear it. She scares me...

The VP does matter, especially when McCain is extremely old and had quite a few cancer issues.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Does she know how to use any other word except Maverick?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yes... she also says hockey mom.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Speaking as a women who can spell the ridiculous, I think she is winning this debate. Especially when you consider the moderator is a Obama supporter. I can't wait to read her book. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=76645
    Anonymous

• Oh and she can also say diverse family... a hundred times.
    Anonymous