Can anyone delete a question?

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 10:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in About CafeMom

• CM members can NOT delete other members questions, unless it's a group post! (i.e. meaning something that was posted in a group). Then again the only CM members that can delete the post are those members that are an Administrator and/or Owner of the group.

Here in the Answers Section the only way your question can be deleted is if YOU deleted and/or if the CM (cafemom) team deleted it. NO one else can delete your questions/post here in the answers section.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If you are asking if I deleted your question, no, I did not report it either. I just know that Cafe Mom takes their posting rules to heart.

Cafe Mom can only delete questions
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You can delete your own questions any time....

Also the CM (cafemom) team can delete anyone questions any time....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I dont care if you deleted it... I was curious... Are you stalking me? lol
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• no, I just want to bitch about Palin and I want it to stick and not be deleted!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You posted a question in a public forum and she answered..how is that considered "stalking" you?! sheesh.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If you asked a "question" in this forum here that was an advertisement for members of a new group or advertising your Biz then cafemom probably deleted it on you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It wasnt a question... that was the whole deal. I was venting. I wasn't aware of the rules.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yeah you can't vent here in this section of Cafemom. Post in this section need to be either a Question and/or a answer to the question. If you want to vent you can make a JOURNAL post!! Journal posts are good for venting. In order to make a journal post you would need to go to the journal section of CM (cafemom).

To get to the Journal section: click on the drop arrow next to the word share in the menu above. You should then see the word "journals" click on it. After you click on it you will be taken to the journal section of CM. Once you are in the journal section you should in the menu above see a tab labeled "Post a Journal Entry". Click on it and vent away!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:56 AM on Oct. 3, 2008