how do i make her stop

well my husband has a nothere child with a nothere girl but she is teaching about her and his dad and he really has know glue who i am and that he has a brother cause she wont teach him about us and when i have him in the afternoons i think he thinks im a babysitter what do i do about this? its really starting to tare me up because ive been in his live now for about 2 years , also on top of that she trying to get back with my husband how do i stop her? HELP

aidensmom262

Asked by aidensmom262 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm having a little trouble understanding ur? Ur husband has another child w/ another woman, I got that, but the rest is a little fuzzy? Can u b a little more specific?
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• by eduacating yourself.
    Anonymous

• THAT WAS A NASTY REMAEK TO SAY WHEN SHE IS NEEDING HELP I BET SHE IS JUST UPSET AND HER MIND IS RUNNING REALLY FAST WITCH IS CALLED STRESS
    Anonymous

• have you talked to your hubby about this problem? and why doesn't your hubby tell his son who you guys are? and you shouldn't be feeling like a babysitter at all maybe you should make your hubby babysit if he isn't going to help you in this problem..
    Anonymous

• My impression is that English is not her native tongue?
    So..you watch your stepson in the afternoons? And his ex hasn't told your stepson about your baby being his brother? Or about you being his stepmom?
    This is something your husband needs to tell his son. Especially since you are the one taking care of him in the afternoons. It will only confuse the child.
    Your husband also needs to make sure HE tells the ex that you are the wife now and that there is no room for her.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• your hubby should be sticking up for you on this problem sweetie, he is married to you and that child needs to know who you are too. i wouldn't of let this fly. and i would tell the child who you are you have every right and if your hubby doesn't stick up for you, i think its time to get his mind back on track on who he is married to get strong sweetie show him you are ballsy and you will not put up with this kind of stuff anymore its not a 1 street its 2 ways sweetie..
    Anonymous

• lmao anonymous at 10:41pm.Next time you decide to make fun of someone for their spelling, learn how to spell E-d-u-c-a-t-i-n-g. I don't think the spelling is the POINT in this question so get over it. I have to agree with the other moms. (excluding the rude ones) Talk to your husband.

TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• To aidensmom262 whos asked the ?, I'm really sorry if my answer came off rude, I wasn't trying to be. I just didn't really understand what ur asking? Again, I'm sorry
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• YOU NEED TO TELL YOU HUSBAND TO TELL HIS CHILD THAT YOU ARE HIS STEPMOM AND THAT YOUR SON IS HIS BROTHER. YOU ALSO NEED TO TELL HIS EX TO BACK THE HELL OFF. YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAND FOR THIS KIND OF TREATMENT ANY LONGER. IF HE DOESNT TELL HIS SON WHO YOU GUYS ARE THEN YOU NEED TO TELL HIM YOURSELF. IF YOUR HUSBAND HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS THEN HE NEEDS TO WATCH HIS OWN SON IN THE AFTERNOONS. I AM REALLY SORRY THAT YOU ARE HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS. IM SURE IT IS VERY PAINFUL AND I HOPE IT GETS BETTER. YOU NEED TO STAND UP FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD. AS FOR THE EX ~ YOU DEFINENTLY NEED TO PUT HER IN HER PLACE THEN YOU NEED TO HAVE YOU HUSBAND PUT HER IN HER PLACE ALSO.
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 4:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i have talked to him about it but he says it will take time for him to understand ,yes he's right but he also say's that hows he going to understand him if he cant talk .and about the other girl its really been a problem for a while when he gets him all she dose is call come by ,and i dont think it 'sright i feel that im being used here and i dont like one bit , he says he has to be nice to her so she dosse get more mony for child support.. but i told him that he also has a 3 month old with me and it 's stressing me out and i dont know how much more i can take ..
    aidensmom262

Answer by aidensmom262 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2008