How do I hide the questions from the Crazy for Credits section?

I know your just having fun playing the game or whatever, to each her own, but I wish I could hide the questions from that category so I don't have to wade through them all to be able to see the actual questions from the other categories.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Great question! I would love a hide button next to each category. I really can't stand all the debate questions and comments.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I hear that! unfortunately we can't. However, you can always make the suggestion by clicking the Forums and Help link and posting it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You know, I could be thinking of something else but I could have swore I read somewhere that they were thinking of adding this. Right now all I see is the "obscenity filter". I agree you should ask in Phi Beta Mama: The Answers Group.

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010