Confused...

I missed my period this month and last. But I dont see how I could be preggo. Test was negative. I have no symptoms at all. No weight gain. I have more energy than I have had in months. And I feel great. This would be my second baby if I am pregnant. But I guess my question is, is it possible to have a pregnancy with no symptoms at all?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think so. I have heard of people that didnt find out that they were pregnant till like 6 months into it. Maybe you were a little stressed out and it messed with your cycles. That happens to me. There are also those people out there that never show positive on a pregnancy test. Call your doc and see what they say.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah i guess it is. some women go the whole nine months and not know they are prego. Then again if you have had stress or a change in physical activity that could cause a missed period too.
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 10:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I would call your dr. because there has to be a reason you are missing your period.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• well it must be b/c there are women who give birth and never even knew they were pregnant! i don't know how that happens but some say thay never even felt the baby move - crazy to me - but it happens. I guess that it is possible that you are preg but not probable. If your last preg was identified by a home preg test then your body must make enough hormone to show up on the HPTs so 2 neg tests probably means a no go. If i were u though I would see my doctor. Good Luck
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• In early pregnancy it's common for some women not to have symptoms at all. Also, you can easily confuse AF symptoms with pregnancy symptoms. Mostly, breast tenderness and fatigue are the major complaints.

When in doubt...see your Dr. for a blood test.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 11:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• No symptoms here!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2008