Trying to find the reason for headaches, too much sun? missed my nap? didn't get enough H2O?

I occasionlly get a headache from time to time. 14 wks pregnant and I usually take a nap because I've grown used to relaxing during mid-day. I rarely spend time out in the sun and I try to drink enough water throughtout as well. I can't find the reason behind the headaches because the days when I missed a nap just so happen to be during the same days when I usually spent some time in the sun and lost track of how much water I drank. I'm not a big water drinker, I'm more likely to force myself to drink than anything else.

expectJan21

Asked by expectJan21 at 4:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• any of the above!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would get headache when I dont eat! Try and eat something and see if that works. Even if you ate not to long ago try someting else. Since your pregnant sometimes regular meals arent enough. It took me a while to figure this out. I tried tylenol, lying down, drinking water and sleeping. We need to eat small meals often, you may just need some more. I hope this helps.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 6:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Headaches are a normal part of pregnancy. To minimize them, make sure and get plenty of water, rest, and food.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010