Anyone ever miss a doctors app for themself because of no child care?

My Dh said he'd be back at the car at 2:05pm so that he could drive me to my app and watch Dd, and then he never came back. Dd started napping.. so I didn't want to take her out of the car to go get him, and he completely forgot about me. We don't have cell phones.
I missed the appointment, and he blamed me, said that I could have gone and taken Dd with me! ...

I'm so frustrated with him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I take my kids if I have to. I have had 3 small children (3 and under) in the office with me. I stick the older ones in a stroller if I need to - to keep them still. The doctor's office has always been understanding.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i have decided it was a good idea to take a nap with my son before my appointment and slept alittle later then i should have - was late or missed it. it happens. tell the guy he should have kept his part of the bargain. being in a relationship is being apart of a team.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 4:48 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• happens alot. my daughter drives me crazy when i go to the clinic, and i'm pregnant and i'm missing alot of appointments. i hate taking her, she keeps trying to leave and i spend most of the time running around trying to get her to stay put. my husband cant always help me, if i go on his day off, theres a million people on saturday!!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2010