***Petition***

To all moms who are annoyed with this childish behavior and personal attacking on moms who state an opposing behavior.

Bump this question if you agree that CafeMom should strictly monitor, or restrict SherriBeare and Erica Smerica's use of the Answers section, for repetitive violation of CafeMom rules, for spamming the Answers Section and for being impolite to other moms for no reason.

To help you may report any question that is 1.not a question 2.rude replies 3. answers that do not answer any question etc.

With your help CafeMom can be fun for others again. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i will agree to a petition that restricts posting to real posting

spamming should not be allowed at least the orginal posts should be a post. bumps and random posts after that are fine.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 4:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Oh I know... And to whom it may concern... Nothing that you post on the internet is anonymous. Cafemom has a record of it and computer hackers can easily identify who you are based on your IP address.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• LOL hot mama! Seriously....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i Love how you want to report this post because OH NO it upsets you. I am so sorry for you. I have been told i need therapy for having an opinion ... HIlarious
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• omg seriously. we all know who this is. and youre being very immature. especially to post someones name on here.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Really who I want to know so I can position mandatory psych treatment for her in order to use this site.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• agree with the spamming, CM should monitor the spamming, or at least give others an option to rid of it, edit it out, something
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I get that all the time get over it. Jeez it's the net. This is getting annoying and crying is for babies. I thought this was a mom site. I haven't reported it yet but am really wanting to but I don't believe in it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:07 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Ahahaha this post is so ridiculuos in itself!! Sorry just had to say it although I'm not involved in whatever drama your wrapped into I kinda get your point. This probably gonna hurt your cause then help, good luck
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 5:23 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Petition.... Eliminate annoymous button so that people like this will go away :o) Hugs to annoymous....... Have a great day!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:54 AM on Jul. 27, 2010