Do you have friends? (not only online)

My BF only has me as a friend...I want her to get out more, mingle more, but she won't.
I am thinking of having a BBQ or something like that with all of me and my SO's friends so she can mingle. Good idea?

She's a single momma and just stays in all of the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• btw I am starting to wonder if you hot mama are one person with several accounts. your trolling is hilarious...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:37 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• OMG really you took my advise. Jeez we still know who you are and what this relates to and it's not a BF. Give it a rest you troll.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• umm, ok, i dont know about the first answer but, i think its a good idea, and if she still doesn't decide to mingle, maybe she's not up for new friends. not everyone makes friends easily and not everyone wants to either. her choice.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My friends did an intervention for me...lol I was so wrapped up in facebook, my relationship and new baby that I forgot to make real time for them. They made up some excuse to have me over and all of a sudden there was a dinner party. She'll at least know you care
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• fefe go look at the petition post, the I'm sorry but I agree, the does any on get some balls, and the ones saying the name thing must stop it's a troll.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• how is she trolling right now? seriously get over it.

yea a BBQ sounds good and delicious. have her bring her child and let her just hang out...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• it was a post of a valid opinion. just because you dont like it doesnt make her bad. at least she posts real posts
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• hot mama = troll
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

OK it's trolling because look at the questions you were part of. She is making this up because I caught her, you caught her so she came up with a story. It's also easy to figure out since right after she mentioned no friends in the other posts she posts this, yeah right. It's common sense and process of elimination. Also she would be easy to find there aren't that many on now so look through who is on I guarantee there is only one screen name you don't see in Q and A I know this because I already did.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:40 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

Nope I'm hardly on and night and usually frequent the R & B and P & CE. Though it would be amusing. I wouldn't risk my account to do it. Also I never post anon. My name is Melissa I live in mesa, az I'm 24 any more info. you want. I'm not chicken shit and don't hide behind a button.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2010