I'm due any day now and still no name, impossible husband...!

We can't possibly agree on a name. We've been thinking all month , he has some names in mind and i have some names in mind. But we can't agree. What should we do, pick one on neither list? I'm getting angry, I told him to not make me name without his consent, lol, n to not tick me off.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 5:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Baby Names

• ugh i wanted to name our son Ivan or Ian. Ian was hsi brothers name so although i had picked it long before it wouldnt fly... soo as soon as we knew the gender my bouyfriend woke up one morning and said Kai. we both liked it and i picked the middle name..

boy or girl?
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• What about picking one name from each list that go together...you pick one from yours and let him pick one from his...put them together....and consent to have a vote on cm as to which name sounds better to go first.....whichever name gets most votes is the one you both agree on ! ??? lol best of luck ! I loved picking names.....but like you, i also had an impossible husband....lol....my youngest girl got her name on the day she was born ! yikes !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ...or if you don't know the sex of the baby, one gets to name it if a girl, the other gets to name it if a boy ????
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I got to pick the girl name, and hubby did the boy name.. then when we found out it was a girl, I let him choose the spelling for her name. If you already know sex, that won't work for you guys.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 6:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i say put all the names in a hat and draw one out and thats the name of your baby
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 7:36 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• uhhh, i like the hat idea, and yes we know its a girl, our 2nd girl. but what if he wins the hat idea, i'll just die, his ideas suck! lol,
    fefe87

Comment by fefe87 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i didn't have one picked out for any of our daughters until the night i went into the hospital! i took a marker to the baby book and blacked out all the names that is in our family.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Find the least objectionable name on his list and let him find the least objectionable name on your list and put them together.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Don't fret so much. When you see your baby you'll know what name will suit her and since he is not the one that going to give birth  his vote doesn't count.  ;-)  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• What are your guys' choices? Maybe someone can suggest similar names with a twist :)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010